Plannd is a super-simple, super-private todo list app for iOS.
If you're a Plannd user and you need support, email me at email@example.com
Last Updated: 22nd June 2021
We think your privacy is pretty important. That’s why we always try to collect as little data as possible. Sometimes though we do collect a small amount of data in order to offer you the services that we do. This page will outline the type of data we do collect, why we collect it, and how you can request a copy of it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Peter Bryant.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address when you sign up to our betas or other email alerts
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your data in analytics
- We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
- We will delete access log data after 120 days.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your data and keep it secure We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- If you have any of these requests, get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Peter Bryant will take reasonable steps to let you know.